Car Sticker Application Instructions
Vinyl stickers are very simple to apply to virtually any surface. They will arrive on a thick, sturdy paper backing and covered with a semi transparent transfer tape.
- Wash the surface of the area where you will be applying the stickers to (outside of car window) with window cleaner. Be sure that the surface has not been in direct sun and is too hot or cold(at least 55°). You may want to move it into some shade or a garage. Air bubbles are usually caused by the surface being too hot or not enough pressure on squeegee.
- Place sticker face down on flat surface peel off the thick paper backing holding paper backing at a sharp angle. Stickers will be pre-spaced on mounting tape.
- The bottom of the stickers should have a straight edge for easy alignment. Visually align sticker, press down top two corners to mounting surface.
- Working from the center out, use a smoothing tool (a credit card or squeegee) will work just fine. Use firm overlapping strokes to apply. Be sure to eliminate any air bubbles or creases.
- Starting from the edge, very carefully peel off the transfer tape, keeping it at a sharp angel and holding it low to the surface. If a sticker does come up with the tape, simply smooth the tape back over it, press and smooth, and try again. If necessary, hold the edge of the sticker with a fingernail as you pull the tape away and smooth over the sticker once more.
Should you have any further questions, please contact us at 1-877-292-0645 or email us at email@example.com. We’re always more than happy to help.